Friday, January 24, 2014

I am disappointed by friends

I am disappointed by friends

Lady Gaga has launched in confessing she felt betrayed by her friends . The pop star has written an open letter to her fans by attaching the video of her new " What Would You Want " .“Ndihem e zhgënjyer nga miqtë”

" I'm late to this video because just one week left for its realism ," Gaga vents with fans on her personal profile on Facebook .

Further, she adds : " Some are not enough for millions of dollars , want billions , even triliarda . Those who call friends left me alone when I was most in need of them. "

The gages outburst seems to come from the period of the artist busy with work there . The singer tried in all its forms new album to reach success , since its output nude in the magazine cover to performances "live " , but all these did not yield the anticipated results . Her new disc is defined disappointing .

Copies are sold far minimally expected .

" They abused betrayed me with my time and my health , leaving me alone in front of all the problems ," says Gaga .

" After the operation I was very ill , tired and sad , could not be checked only damage that was done . My house discography knew what he was doing , " she continues .

If not enough of all this picture , the artist has been added to unsatisfactory results achieved from her album " Artpop " thus adding frustration .

No comments:

Post a Comment